Men are more into cars, but you can't say that women are not.
One of the latest cars that can break everyone's heart when he/she see it out at the streets, is 2008 BMW M5.
It has great performance, styling, comfort and quality.
Overview of BMW M5 - Edition 2008
2008 Edition of BMW M5 is the fastest, most muscular, most precise four-door ever from BMW.
This car: will rocket from rest to 60 mph (100 km/h) in 4.5 seconds; is corner like a front-engine race car; brake so hard it can bounce your eyeballs off the windshield.
For all that you can blame the standard 500-horsepower V-10 engine, derived from BMW's race cars.
If you want to learn more about 2008 BMW M5, check its specifications:
- Power: 373 kW , 500 HP SAE @ 7,750 rpm; 383 ft lb , 520 Nm @ 6,100 rpm
- 4,999 cc 5.0 liters V 10 front engine with 92.0 mm bore, 75.2 mm stroke, 12.0 compression ratio, double overhead cam, variable valve timing/camshaft and four valves per cylinder
- Premium unleaded fuel 91
- Multi-point injection fuel system
- 18.5 gallon main premium unleaded fuel tank 15.4
From all mentioned above, we can certainly say that 2008 BMW M5 has electrifying performance.
At this car mostly we like:
- Thrilling V-10 power
- Handling and braking in supercoupe territory
- Gemlike six-speed manual gearbox
- Extreme exclusivity
To find our more, please visit this BMW M5 web site.